Nokia 7.2 phone - how to remove whatsapp share list inside the chrome under share Web link

My phone is Nokia 7.2 Android Ver 10, my brother used my phone to share a Web link to his friend under Chrome Browser then I found there is a [whatsapp icon] shown beside [Share] and found a whatsapp user icon also.

Nokia 7.2 phone - how to remove whatsapp share list inside the chrome under share Web link

cp t cp t
✭✭  / 

My phone is Nokia 7.2 Android Ver 10, my brother used my phone to share a Web link to his friend under Chrome Browser then I found there is a [whatsapp icon] shown beside [Share] and found a whatsapp user icon also.

I want to delete or remove both but could not found the method, I also tried to find the solution from internet but could not find also. Could anyone teach me the method and how to remove them ? Or they can not be removed ?

I attached 2 screen capture images that shown what I want to remove. (I did mark with RED circle and RED arrow to indicated them)

Thanks & Best Regards,

Best Answer

• amal ジョー amal ジョー
    ✭✭✭  /  Accepted Answer

It the most used or recently accessed app or contact showing up for direct sharing. In chrome we can click anywhere else other than the icon to get share menu. Sadly there's no other way than rooting our phone to turn off this feature.(unless it is samsung or lg devices). It'll go away after a while...

Answers

• cp t cp t
    ✭✭  / 

TO-> Amaljoe, thank you very much your value information. If it will disappear in the future as you said then I will wait for a while. 👌