Nokia 8.3 - Unable to hang up calls, Phone app gets stcuk, only full restart helps

Hi I am using Android 11.

Nokia 8.3 - Unable to hang up calls, Phone app gets stcuk, only full restart helps

Shlomi Angi Shlomi Angi
✭✭  / 

Hi

I am using Android 11. I had many bugs/malfunctions in A10 and I hoped that A11 will fix them, but unfortunately it only add bugs :(

The most bothering problem is that I have to fully restart my phone 3-4 times a day (!) because the Phone app gets stuck after I try to hang up a call. If I don't restart then my phone won't be reachable: I can't receive nor make calls.

I tried to report the bug using the Developers menu, but unfortunately, it is stuck too.

This is SUPER-ANNOYING! causing me to regret about having this model (instead of my previous S10+ which was great but didn't have 5G)😫

Any idea how to solve it?

Comments

• underavenue underavenue
    ✭✭  / 

I've got problems w Android 11 as well with the phone app. 😐️

• samueln043 samueln043
    ✭✭  / 

I have the same problem.

this phone nokia 8.3 is very problematic. I regret not having purchase a Samsung mobile in the first place.

• james kyalo james kyalo
    ✭✭  / 

I bought Nokia 8.3 5g three months ago and had no problem until recently when I updated it to android 11 it has started hanging in calls

• Pikku-Y Pikku-Y
    ✭✭  / 

on my 8.3 even the google pictures app and FM radio app are unstable.

• Van Thieu Van Thieu
    ✭✭  / 

You'll need to do full reset on your phone, chances are there is an app that's preventing you from hanging up. If you don't want to reset then check app permission for calls.