Check available balance in a Tesco SIM card

Can anybody please show me how I can find out how much money I have on my phone?

Check available balance in a Tesco SIM card

vindi62 vindi62
✭✭  /  edited March 12

Can anybody please show me how I can find out how much money I have on my phone? This is my first smart phone, I had they lady in tesco add a £10 top-up when she put in the Tesco Sim card in my New Nokia 5.3 that I bought from Amazon. I also added another £10 top-up on the Tesco website myself. I have seached the phone but can't find out how to see how much I have left. Please help.

Tagged:

Answers

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi @vindi62, the data about your available load is only available via your carrier/operator and as such it will not show up in any of the menus on the phone.

I checked Tesco's website and it seems that you need to make a call to the number. Quoting the same below:

To check your balance and see how much credit you have left, simply call 282 free from your Tesco Mobile phone.

To check the status of your bundles, text the word BALANCE to 2112 for free and we’ll reply with your remaining balance of minutes, texts and data

Or alternatively, you can download Tesco's mobile app from the Play Store and login with it. Then you will be able to see your account stats within that application.