Nokia 3.4

Nokia there is no question that you are one amazing company I had Nokia 7.2 and man I love that phone so god damn much unfortunately It got stolen but my mind was so stuck with Nokia that I had to get Nokia again so I bought Nokia 3.4 as my budget allowed me.

Nokia 3.4

Jatan Soni Jatan Soni
✭✭  / 

Nokia there is no question that you are one amazing company I had Nokia 7.2 and man I love that phone so god damn much unfortunately It got stolen but my mind was so stuck with Nokia that I had to get Nokia again so I bought Nokia 3.4 as my budget allowed me.

And trust me on this I never thought I had to do this with Nokia here some photos from 3.4 and m using this Nokia 3.4 from less then 10 days n I would really really suggest everyone don't ever buy this **** of plastic with camera like 18th century

I disgrace Nokia.

This is there amazing camera.

Comments

• Tyfomir Tyfomir
    ✭✭  / 

You got what you paid for. What did you expect? After all it's a budget phone.

• polar_splat12 polar_splat12
    ✭✭  / 

I have Nokia 3.4 and my photos look really awesome. This might be a problem on YOUR SPECIFIC phone, as mine works nicely. Other option is that it was the camera software. But it has now been fixed.

• Alex Babayasin Alex Babayasin
     / 

I bought this phone for playing some android games, I tried the camera - it takes pretty good pictures considering the price of the product, of course it's far from the quality of the new iPhone's camera but the 3.4 costs like 2 protective shells for iPhone 12 😊