Signal Issue

I am facing signal issues for Idea, Vi sim cards. Rest all airtel, jio, bsnl works fine.

Signal Issue

I am facing signal issues for Idea, Vi sim cards. Rest all airtel, jio, bsnl works fine. I tried using multiple sims of idea and Vi stlill the same issue for both slots. But the same Idea, Vi sims work in non nokia devices. I have even replaced by sims with a new sims still facing the issue.

Please Help. I am feed up with NOKIA!! Wrong decision of buying it!! Old ones were really good!!

Comments

• even i am facing same issue it's not only with idea/vi. i am facing issue with Airtel. i tried the bsnl, vodafone sim as well. but same problem. But same sims working excellent in other phones and in same place.

It's issue with Nokia stupid network signal issue.

and charging and usb not working properly. I was fan of nokia. i and my family have 7 devices. but now lost trust with nokia. i would not buy nokia in may life

• Dennis654 Dennis654
    ✭✭  / 

Update to the latest version of Signal Android and enable all application permissions as listed above. Update the Google Play services app on your phone and enable all application permissions. Allow Signal to autostart and work in the background. Enable phone specific settings.