Screen Freezing Problem 2.3 Sloved

Hi . My name is Muhammad Obaid . My Nokia Phone 2.3 problem is Screen Freezing . But i am visiting Nokia app . And visit community section .

Screen Freezing Problem 2.3 Sloved

Gunahgar Obaid Gunahgar Obaid
✭✭  /  edited March 31

Hi . My name is Muhammad Obaid . My Nokia Phone 2.3 problem is Screen Freezing . But i am visiting Nokia app . And visit community section . There was a question . Regarding screen freezing . The answer was given there. I applied it and solved my problem . Thanks Community And Thanks Nokia

Tagged:

Comments

• zidi wassim zidi wassim
    ✭✭  / 

Hey Obaid,

I have the same problem with my Nokia 2.3 , please can you tell me how you solve it ?!

Thank you so much

• Latino Travel's Latino Travel's
    ✭✭  / 

Well is a fact ,We all having the same screen freezen ahh , Funny , can I get some help to How to fix this annoying problem.please

• Gunahgar Obaid Gunahgar Obaid
    ✭✭  / 

السلام علیکم ۔

Zidi wassim...

And Hi .. Latino Travels

Go to settings option . System . Developer option . Running services . And click 3 dots . At the top of the mobile phone screen ۔ show cached process .

Now you see the application running, close them. At least 90 screen freeze issues will be resolved.

Inshallah I will also upload a video on this issue on youtube channel.

Gunahgar Obaid Youtube Channel

• Lin Robertson Lin Robertson
    ✭✭  / 

This is still not clear. 90 processes?? Seems excessive. Which processes did you close?

Also, has anyone had luck with using the "kill processes when user leaves it" developers switch?

Also, it seems that every time you switch off dev ops, you have to reenable it every time by tapping!?! Is this new?

• Lin Robertson Lin Robertson
    ✭✭  / 

My screen still freezes, still waiting for update. Stuck on Aug 5th.