Phone design

Lumia phones designs were the best. Hope, HMD could build designs like lumia phones for their smartphones with removable battery, it would be really great.

Phone design

harish bista harish bista
✭✭  / 

Lumia phones designs were the best. Hope, HMD could build designs like lumia phones for their smartphones with removable battery, it would be really great.

Comments

• Johnbon Johnbon
    ✭✭  / 

IMO the Nokia 735 was the perfect size and the pinnacle of design, especially with the blue or green cover.

• harish bista harish bista
    ✭✭  / 

hope hmd again build the devices like lumia with the rectangle edge and solid design.

• Mohan Harsha Kota Mohan Harsha Kota
    ✭✭  / 

I was a proud owner of the Nokia Lumia 925. It felt really awesome in my hand. The Metal Frame, Scratch resistant polycarbonate back, compact size (4.7"), OLED display with pure black technology, and the Glance screen, it was fantastic. Currently, I have a Nokia 7 Plus.

I think this is the need of the hour. A compact-sized phone (4.7 to 5.2" inches) with OLED display, a powerful processor, and a single lens shooter with (OIS) that performs.

Nokia should try to bring such a phone instead of creating devices with a huge screen (> 6 inches) with 4 lenses (that have no OIS) that do not actually perform.