Delivery issue

I have pre ordered Nokia 6.1 plus on 1st September and they have mentioned that shipment will start from 6th September but after seeing so many discussions I…

Delivery issue

manoj lakki manoj lakki
✭✭  /  edited September 10
I have pre ordered Nokia 6.1 plus on 1st September and they have mentioned that shipment will start from 6th September but after seeing so many discussions I came to conclusion that it will get late and I am very much worried can any one tell me will it exactly starts from 6th September or will it get late???

Comments

• aadityajain aadityajain
     /  edited September 9
    Hi Manoj! I also placed the order on 1st September 2018: 6.1 plus 64gb black variant. My order no. Is 280** and I'm presuming that yours is also around mine so if you don't mind can we be in touch via mail regarding updates on order and/or communication with Nokia? You can contact me at [email protected]
  • Sameer Sameer
    ✭✭  /  edited September 6

I ordered it on September 1st tooand they did say that delivery will start from 6th.  Hopefully you have got the order number after payment in your mail too. They will send a mail later when they are ready to ship your phone. I did a small experiment in order to know if my phone is really ready to be delivered. Without any shipping confirmation I just used my order number on this delhivery.com(as everyone keeps saying that they are handling it). Since I ordered it on 1st of this month I just found today that my shipment is at HQ(Haryana) and status is Consignment Manifested.Hopefully it's the right info and my method is right. So, my recommendation is just keep verifying if it matches this "Consigment Manifested" status on the website of Delhivery. 

• manoj lakki manoj lakki
    ✭✭  / 
    Sameer thank you for helping me with providing information I checked the same method but my order id didn't appear so I don't have any way to track it down
  • user1534841103322 user1534841103322
     /  edited September 8

I have Pre Ordered on 23rd Aug and Still have not received the phone. I am in pune. I think better way was to order it from flipkart. 

/  edited September 5

I have raised complaint they are asking me to wait for 48 hrs, they still not have any update, frustrated with Nokia care.

✭✭  / 
    I should check these discussions and should have pre ordered it. I didn't expect this horrible service from Nokia
  • Sameer Sameer
    ✭✭  / 

Don't think anyone who order after 31 have got an update about this except for the fact that it's going to start from 6th. I guess we have to wait till then.  Product overwhelmingly had more buyers than they thought and most of the comments about the delivery have been negative so far.Hopefully we get an update tomorrow

/  edited September 9

Then how come Flipkart people getting there delivery on time, except nokia customers 

• Sameer Sameer
    ✭✭  / 

so my experiment was a success. My order has been picked and this is my status. image

• Sameer.. i booked on 2nd.. i havent received any shipping mail yet.. Could i track the product in any way?
  • Bithin Bithin
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi Sameer, I've just contacted customer service and they said the shipment will starts from 6th of September ...and I'm also checked the Delhivery site with my order number they said the shipment will be delivered by tomorrow evening...so I think maybe the Delhivery's information was for Another percel.
    ✭✭  /  edited September 7
    Guys I am desperately waiting for the product but these Nokia people are not giving any response and showing negligence towards customers anyway we got stuck by paying money only way is to wait if we cancel the order it will take time to get our refund!!
  • Bithin it showed the same with my order.. i checked in delhivery too
  • Sameer Sameer
    ✭✭  /  edited September 7

I will just wait for tomorrow. Hopefully some response comes. 

• waseem waseem
    ✭✭  / 

Sameer where i can track the order help me out with this.

• Sameer Sameer
    ✭✭  / 

https://www.delhivery.com/ I don't know if it's the right way since I have not received any official mail about shipping from Nokia but that's site of delivery service Nokia has chosen. 

✭✭  / 
    Yeah let's wait until tomorrow as they said if they don't ship we have all right to talk anything
  • waseem waseem
    ✭✭  / 
    Sameer when I enter my order id it's not showing
  • fathah fathah
     / 

same issues for me too.

• fathah fathah
     / 

My order ID is not showing and I am not even able to contact the customer service .

• waseem waseem
    ✭✭  / 

lets wait till tomorrow

✭✭  / 
    Yes as I said let's wait until tomorrow and Nokia should at least have concern on customers
  • fathah fathah
     / 
    Ok will do
  • Sameer Sameer
    ✭✭  / 

@user1535812479820 if you didn't get the order id click on request invoice on Manage Orders. 

• user1535169516026 user1535169516026
     /  edited September 8
    I had pre ordered Nokia 6.1 plus on 24 th august.when I check the tracking, I was able to see my order is now on transit from Bangalore to Delhi while I stay in Kerala. I have no clue why the phone needs to be sent back to Delhi. I think delivery people are using wrong map of India. Was eagerly waiting to get this phone. Total disappointment.
  • fathah fathah
     / 
    Am also from kerala.... I am not even able to track the order. They are telling the order id is wrong.
  • Sameer Sameer
    ✭✭  /  edited September 6

So, I mailed them and got a reply. image

✭✭  / 
    Guys I have just seen Flipkart and I would have ordered easily in the flash sale and with in 2 days we will be getting mobile also.we just did a mistake by pre ordering in the Nokia website..I have spoken to the customer care executive he told me to wait for next 24 hours.... very frustrated
  • Sameer Sameer
    ✭✭  / 

As usual. They sold it all in less than 10 minutes. I was planning to order via flipkart but then I saw that phone is back in stock on September 1 and went for it. This is really a suffering.  We only have to wait now.

✭✭  / 
    Yeah Sameer this is unfair on their part!!