Android 11 on Nokia 4.2 - Page 4

Been watching this eagerly. Have Bluetooth issues here, Bluetooth app keeps restarting when trying to connect to my car, would work fine pre android 11 update.

Android 11 on Nokia 4.2

Comments

• Andrez Andrez
    ✭✭  / 

Been watching this eagerly. Have Bluetooth issues here, Bluetooth app keeps restarting when trying to connect to my car, would work fine pre android 11 update. Seems it's either this has been put in the too hard basket or it's not a priority because this has been reported numerous times on this forum and noone has even acknowledged that there is an issue. Please address this - I'm paying for services I can't use now due to this.

• Emissary Emissary
    ✭✭  / 

Looks like the peeps at Nokia/HMD not even got one person testing the A11-update for the 4.2 before release - how is this possible? How could this update get a release? And how come there still no sign of a fix for all the problems after all these months, or at least a official comment from the Nokia/HMD-stuff?

Still happy that new Nokia-branded phones show up withouth fixing problems for existing ones...

• santoscleto santoscleto
    ✭✭  /  edited September 17

We have android 11 bugs (me personally I only have the Bluetooth issues and wifi not connecting automatically, that I did not have on android 10), but is Nokia aware of them?

So I opened the Nokia MyPhone app, went to support and entered the chat and just mentioned that I just wanted to provide feedback on android 11 bugs I was experiencing and posted them there with the characteristics of my phone (memory, single sim, unblocked, etc.).

At least this is recorded somewhere, they cannot say they were not aware of the bugs and ignore them. I advise you to do the same, the more the better. My nokia 4.2 is a company phone that I specifically choose because of android one, but what a disappointment all this has been due to poor hardware and even poorer software. When time comes I will choose another brand.

• If you cant fix the current bugs can you give us the opportunity to revert back to Android 10.

I had a phone that I was happy with, now I would like my money back

Re Dave