Media volume too loud on lowest setting

I have a new Nokia 5.4 and I'm very happy with it except for volume settings. Media volume is far too loud at the lowest level.

Media volume too loud on lowest setting

Tonila Tonila
✭✭  /  edited April 2021

I have a new Nokia 5.4 and I'm very happy with it except for volume settings.

Media volume is far too loud at the lowest level. I could play games with my previous phone in the morning without my wife waking up in the next room, but with Nokia 5.4 my wife wakes up every time.

Comments

• Ian walton Ian walton
    ✭✭  / 

I have the exact opposite problem! My media volume is virtually unaudiable even when set to it's max. When I record anything using the camera you can barley hear the audio on playback, even when set to max volume. It is absolutely awful!

• jewelie jewelie
    ✭✭  / 

Same problem here on build 1.180.

Media volume far too loud (and microphone volume far too low.)

• jewelie jewelie
    ✭✭  / 

Is the problem there the microphone recording volume?

• Zezinho Zezinho
    ✭✭  / 

I have the same issue, but in the alarm volume. Even at the lowest level, it's loud.

Another problem I have with the Nokia 5.4 audio is that any audio plays with A LOT of noise except Nokia default ringtones, which are loud and clear.

My phone is a brand new TA-1333 (using for just 3 days), running Android 11 with October security patch. Is there a solution where I don't need to send my phone to technical support?

• Same The Volume is too Loud if you put it on Max Volume the Phone would Shake and The Microphone is too Low/Little for anything to hear. The Default Nokia Notification sounds like an Alarm if you forgot to turn off your Phone at Night or Forget to Mute All Notifications / Enable Do Not Disturb.