System lag and Wifi Issue in Nokia 8.1 After updated to Android 11

Team , Last day i have updated my Nokia 8.1 to Android 11 , after that facing some issues Mainly system lag , VOWIFI issue , disconnecting and…

System lag and Wifi Issue in Nokia 8.1 After updated to Android 11

Team ,

Last day i have updated my Nokia 8.1 to Android 11 , after that facing some issues

Mainly system lag , VOWIFI issue , disconnecting and reconnecting intermittently , after restart the device it works ok for some time again device came to same condition

Comments

• HMD_Dickhead HMD_Dickhead
    ✭✭  / 

Last day? Do you mean yesterday?

• Yes

• nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 12

Neither facing wifi issues, nor a mobile network issue. Even my device automatically connect to a hidden wifi network without any issue and My Airtel VOWiFi is also working fine. There are few lags while tapping on the screen. I have noticed battery life is slightly less than Android 10. Android 11 boots up 5 seconds fast than Android 10 on Nokia 8.1. Android 11 will take time to fix bugs. Most of them will get fixed in a maintenance release.

• Adi G Adi G
    ✭✭  / 

WIFI as well as Mobile network disconnects randomly in Nokia 8.1 after the android 11 update. Occasionally it reconnects automatically but often the system freezes and requires a restart to function again. When the system freezes, the phone doesn't sent or receive calls or texts, can't connect to the internet and settings app experiences significant lag with the phone heating up slightly.

Also, when the WIFI does stay connected, it sometimes randomly shows no internet access. The same issue was observed in multiple WIFI networks and it was also observed that all other devices connected to the same network functions properly without any issues, suggesting that the defect is in the phone and not the WIFI router. ,

None of these issues were present before the update. I reset the device but the problems still persist.

Hope HMD/Nokia fixes this soon.