NOKIA 8.3 battery draining and heating when using Front cam or Video Chat.

I'm using IMO and Duo for long time, after 10 mins the phone gets heated up very much and battery draining for those apps very fast like each 10 minutes 10%.

NOKIA 8.3 battery draining and heating when using Front cam or Video Chat.

Faisal As Nanban Faisal As Nanban
✭✭  / 

I'm using IMO and Duo for long time, after 10 mins the phone gets heated up very much and battery draining for those apps very fast like each 10 minutes 10%.

Note

When using front cam for video chat the phone gets heated up.

Comments

• Figueroa153 Figueroa153
     / 

Consider that the battery may have been calibrating so the numbers the phone reported may not be entirely accurate. Low to mid 40s Celsius is pretty normal for CoD mobile from what google says, but the graphic settings will affect your thermal envelope. Check them to make sure they haven't changed. Your SoT sounds low but the phone could just need more charging cycles to dial in. I would be concerned if it overheats or gets noticeably warm when not gaming. Also keep in mind that when you set up a new phone it can take awhile for you actually use apps that drain battery. I was getting more SoT before I remembered to sign into all of my finance apps and messenger. As you add more apps that run in the background you'll see a dip. If you rule out all that stuff then try a factory reset.

PrepaidGiftBalance