use of Nokia 8110/6300 4G with Cal-/CardDAV

How to sync a 8110 or 6300 4G phone with a standard and RFC conform Cal-/CardDAV servers (Baikal) for contacts and calendar?

use of Nokia 8110/6300 4G with Cal-/CardDAV

How to sync a 8110 or 6300 4G phone with a standard and RFC conform Cal-/CardDAV servers (Baikal) for contacts and calendar?

KaiOS could work with standard DAV servers, but the configuration on this (and other Nokia KaiOS phones) don't allows a manual/standard setup for syncing. Do someone know how to configure/make use of a server like this??? (via a trick or install App from store?)

I don't want to prepare a contact book & calendar app export, then place a copy on the phone for import. Could work for contacts, but never for calendar. This phones have a 4G data connection, why should I not use a online sync?

e.g.: MacOS, which want's to control their users all the time, gives the user a manual configuration option! Why not Nokia? I would like to configure my DAV servers like this:

servername: mydavserver.example.com (will be expanded by DNS auto-discovery to mydavserver.example.com/baikal/dav/user.php)

login: myloginname

password: secretpass

some social political as remark: Yes, I know, I can sync with Google... but: a) I don't have and I don't want a Google account and b) why should I trust and give away my address book to a company which is all over the world described as unserious and too inquisitive? In this case I could begin a Facebook account, start using WhatsApp... which I still don't use today. I'm a european, like Nokia, europeans are significantly less open about their privacy rights than americans. (And this is not meant to be an insult, this is a fact regarding cultural differences.)