My Nokia 8.1 and Vi India network Volte services don't talk to eachother

Hello friends, My first ever post here. I have Nokia 8.1, working fine, no problem with performance. Quite happy.

My Nokia 8.1 and Vi India network Volte services don't talk to eachother

Digvijay Chauhan Digvijay Chauhan
✭✭  / 

Hello friends,

My first ever post here. I have Nokia 8.1, working fine, no problem with performance. Quite happy.

However, Vi sim and my Nokia 8.1 seem to have some issues with eachother leading to,

1) non-working of Volte, as in, no Volte whatsoever. No option for Volte etc. Can't do anything. Same sim, anyother phone of any other brand, everything works great. All tries, update, reset or other standard methods, nothing works.

2) VoWifi doesn't work either, same as above.

3) network fluctuates a lot. Internet doesn't work properly, especially the upload speed is almost always zero, leading to internet freeze, paralysing the phone.

Spoken to Vi customer care, they said everything fine from their end, which is true as my sim works great in anyother phone i tried.

Nokia My Phone app chat advised me to visit Nokia customer service but due to pandamic and proximity of service centre, can't visit easily.

This problem is hampering my mobile usage and work and peace of mind. All other brands Volte, like airtel and jio works great.

Wat to do? Any solutions?

Comments

• hrutik hrutik
    ✭✭  / 

I have been there, even i told my Vi operator they told me they have already enabled VoLTE on your sim and saying problem with your phone. When i have other network operator Jio, Airtel then i can access VoLTE on my phone but not with my Vi.

• deepak chheda deepak chheda
    ✭✭  / 

yes this also same applies to me also that VI does not show volte enable icon in mobile network settings.