When will nokia 7.2 receive Android 11 update?

Nokia is not keeping it's word.

When will nokia 7.2 receive Android 11 update?

Nokia is not keeping it's word. As they have announced the roadmap they should have to follow that accordingly, instead of doing this Nokia was busy to launch 6 new devices, it might be a marketing strategy to force people come through these devices by not providing them the update, if it is a part of their strategy then they are going to lose much customers who have barely build their trust over Nokia after a long time.

Comments

• santoscleto santoscleto
    ✭✭  / 

This is nokia 2.2, you should ask on the nokia 7.2.

• LovaChittumuri LovaChittumuri
    ✭✭  / 

LOL

• Rick Majumdar Rick Majumdar
    ✭✭  / 

The water is already flowing above the head, it high time to take a decision,just Getting the name Nokia will now not save you HMD GLOBALS,

I BOUGHT THIS NOKIA 7.2 with my hard earned money, it would have been better If I have bought the half price MI A3 instead this price of ****.

Camera sucks, not a single updated with out bugs,it was a last mistake to bought a HMD PRODUCT now when the trust people will not encourage other to get your products how will you deal with this,

Yeah we were fool congratulations HDM GLOBALS FOR YOUR SUCCESS,But it was not a one time deal,I guess you will lose all the consumer soon,

No people are going to entertain this, because you charged us for this service and we paid but then you failed to full fill it.