@Singhnsk hits the big 5K πŸŽ†

Hi all πŸ‘‹ Congrats to @singhnsk for hitting the hit 5000 point mark in the community today!

@Singhnsk hits the big 5K πŸŽ†

madbilly madbilly
Super User  /  edited April 28

Hi all πŸ‘‹

Congrats to @singhnsk for hitting the hit 5000 point mark in the community today! πŸ™Œ

Great work serving the community and whatever you get for hitting 5K will be well deserved (hint hint @dipankar paul !). πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers πŸ™‚

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Oh WOW, it happened!? Thanks @madbilly. I didn't even notice that I was nearing this number. Kinda stopped looking at the points ever since the growth of stars stopped and they eventually disappeared πŸ™ˆ

Now that I'm checking, You're close by and just 78 points behind Hehe.. If only you were as active as you once used to be, you'd have achieved 10,000 points by now πŸ˜…

Thanks to you, @jumble121, @Kartik Gada, @dipankar paul and all the other amazing forum members who created and participated in wonderful discussions. Aiming for the 10k! 😊

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @singhnsk,

Honestly, I did want to get to 5K first but I lost enthusiasm for the forum last September and even when I saw you getting close I couldn't find the motivation. That's because my participation was always about the enjoyment, not the points, the points are just a reminder of spending too much time here! 🀣

Anyhow, now we just need to see what special prize the forum software gives you for 5K! πŸ€” I had thought it might be a 5th star, but we can't see ours anymore! πŸ˜†

Cheers πŸ™‚

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  /  edited April 28

@madbilly I won't consider myself to be having much motivation to be here either. And to be honest, I don't know how and when I went past you and reached 5K points. It just so happened with minimal participation (thanks to the people who still liked my comments :P). I feel sad that we don't have exciting and engaging discussions here anymore. It's just becoming a dashboard for user complaints and rants.

I don't think they had any special setup done for the 5K points. At least there are no badges about it. And I wouldn't wanna lose my SuperUser perms just to see the 5th star πŸ˜‚

Anyhow, we can still hope for the awesome forum activity to return. Maybe 1000heads can snap fingers and make some magic happen 😬

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @singhnsk,

I think it mainly happened because you were answering so many questions and when someone marks an answer accepted you get points! Seems fair to me πŸ˜ƒ

Are 1000 heads doing anything on the forum? I tagged their new "admin" in the HMD Introduce Yourselves thread but they didn't reply.

Cheers πŸ™‚

• jumble121 jumble121
    ✭✭  / 

Heyho everyone πŸ‘‹

and congrats @singhnsk πŸŽ‰ that's the reach of a big milestone. Would have loved to see getting this a bit more celebrated in the community as you are crazy contributing :).

Hope you're doing fine :D.

P.S. I think this is my first real post with this account 🧐

Bestest regards :)

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hey hey @jumble121, it's good to still see you around :) How are you? 😁

I'm already thankful that @madbilly noticed it and made this thread, else it was going past pretty silently anyways. And our former Admin is here too, what else do I need? πŸ€“

Let's ask you a secret because you'd know... Did a 5th star exist in the system? 😝

And I'm good here, locked down in the houses once again (you'd have heard the news). So, yeah repeating the same schedule since longer than an year now 😴

And and.. Sorry for responding late. As I once discussed, I no-longer receive notification emails ever since I mistakenly marked one as spam. So, I didn't notice. @Kartik Gada told me that you were here πŸ₯Ί

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

@madbilly that's right, but people also don't very easily mark things as "accepted answer". I still would only have like 100 accepted answers, I'd have had more if people were more active and rewarding (like that on StackExchange) πŸ˜…

BTW from their recent thread, It's evident that RT is their global head of social marketing. So, outsourced to them entirely i believe. I wonder now what does 1000heads do? hmd is listed as a client on 1000heads website for UAE and UK, at least. So, probably they are only taking some limited services from 1000heads (media management?) and more from RT. Sadly RT's own website doesn't seem like they are professionals in their field. And their social media platforms also have next 0 engagement. Now assuming that I am exploring the right RT.

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @jumble121 ! πŸ‘‹

Nice to see you πŸ˜ƒ Even more so than @singhnsk, I am spending less and less time here. I have little free time at the moment anyway.

Good sleuthing @singhnsk. I've no idea what's going on with the marketing atm, but it's not really changed for months has it? Nothing as good as this I saw from Fairphone last Black Friday anyway!

Cheers πŸ™‚

• nikhilkunwar0904 nikhilkunwar0904
    ✭✭✭✭  /