Bugs in Android 11 update

So many bugs in the most recent update! SD card isn't working properly. Apps stored there aren't working properly.

Bugs in Android 11 update

Gohan Gohan
✭✭  / 

So many bugs in the most recent update! SD card isn't working properly. Apps stored there aren't working properly. A lot of my images have been corrupted or deleted entirely! NOKIA FIX THIS ASAP!!

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

All that I can advise is please stop using SD cards as internal storage. Android has always been buggy with that combination and gets further affected by major OS upgrades. I do not think such an issue can be sorted out without the user performing a factory reset.

• santoscleto santoscleto
    ✭✭  /  edited April 30

I still see phones being releasing on 2021 with 16GB internal, of course you will need a sdcard as an extension so that some apps can be moved to to the sdcard because 16GB is not enough. It is up to google (and manufacturers) to provide a good way of allowing it so in a correct way, otherwise android would not have that option in the first place.

And this is still possible in android 11 (and 12 it seems), so if there is a need for a reset, then it should be clearly mentioned so that end-users expect that at least, instead of suddenly seeing their sdcards and apps useless.

(I do miss the windows phones, sdcards worked like a charm on them, miles ahead of any android version).

• What a **** update in nokia 8.1 what the **** nokia was doing their phone i request if you don't fix our phone then don't try it because of you guys we are facing lots of problems you have expensive phone but we don't have. We buy this phone bcoz of nokia brand but now i realise you guys are really a piece of ****. You destroy the nokia.

Now the phone is not nokia 8.1 it is nokia bug 8.1. I'll telling you if you don't fix our problems then i will tell everyone don't buy nokia they were wrost. Prefer other companies phone.

• santoscleto santoscleto
    ✭✭  / 

You should rant in the nokia 8.1 forun, sadly here we only rant for the nokia 4.2.