Without communication HMD will lost customers

I love Android One. And the Trademark from HMD named Nokia was for me a very good solution, to hold the european manufacturer in the market.

Without communication HMD will lost customers

Siox Siox
✭✭  / 

I love Android One. And the Trademark from HMD named Nokia was for me a very good solution, to hold the european manufacturer in the market. But the last 6 months, it was very silently about HMD and his brand Nokia. So my frequently buy of a Nokia Phone was broken and I ask me: Is HMD able to continue to meet expectations? Or is this a effect of the pandemic situation?

With the new presentation at the beginning of April I was disappointed. Initially, there is no communication via public channels at the last 6 months. Now we have a presentation without any new features or eyecatchers or innovations. Only stupid things.

But the worst case scenario for HMD is that a lot of people have been and have been waiting. And at some point they will inform about other telephone companies. And they will switch to it. So like me.

Maybe Nokia, will present a new phone for me. But the X series is a fatal design. But the matt design is realy good.