Photos not saving to SD

Hello. I've got a peculiar problem with my 7.2.

Photos not saving to SD

jpasan jpasan
✭✭  / 

Hello.

I've got a peculiar problem with my 7.2. After it started experienced strange behaviors, with apps closing automatically or not starting and giving error messages, I did a full reset of the phone.

Everything seems to work as expected, with the exception that photos now don't save to the SD card. Videos curiously do. I tried the SD card on 3.1 Plus, a brand new 5.4 and there it works fine. If you click the latest photo on the camera app it opens it, there's a message saying processing on the lower corner, but then the image is gone and lost forever.

I've sent the phone for repair, but it was returned saying no anomaly found, yet this continues to happen.

What can I do? I prefer to store everything in SD to be immediately available when changing phones.

Comments

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

Even if You set camera to use SD card (formatted and installed as portable storage highly recommended!) it will magically switch back to internal ...

Unfortunately the issue hasn't been solved yet, and if not solved by A11 upgrade the issue will probably remain unsolved...

• jpasan jpasan
    ✭✭  / 

Fortunately a reformat of the card in the phone seems to have solved the issue for now.

I think I had previously formatted it in Windows after the backup.

It's good. It's not now a paperweight.

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

Will camera save to SD card as default even after restart?