No A11 & SP updates, Camera Vibrates

Hello everyone. I just want to ask your help about my Nokia 2.4 problems. I will list down all of those here because I'm really clueless now.

No A11 & SP updates, Camera Vibrates

Mr.Gino Mr.Gino
✭✭  / 

Hello everyone. I just want to ask your help about my Nokia 2.4 problems. I will list down all of those here because I'm really clueless now. Thank You in advance.

Nokia: 2.4 (TA-1270)

1. My Nokia 2.4 still have the September 05,2020 Security patch update and Running Android 10. I tried checking many times (everyday) on the phone settings but it says my phone is up to date :'( .

2. I have this problem with my camera app, everytime I switch its mode to portrait,night,video or even capture photos It vibrates :'( I already turned off all the vibrate setting on my phone and on camera setting there is no vibrate off option only shutter sound. I dont like it vibrating everytime I take picture or press anything on the app :'( please help me how to solve that.

3. Fingerprint Sensor vibrate (Almost same problem with camera app , everytime I touch the fringerprint it vibrate, on my other android phone , I can turn off that weird vibration but on this Nokia phone there is no option :'( .

4. I cannot put any shorcut on the lockscreen for example Camera short cut so that I can still access the camera even if its locked :(

Please help me , how can I fix those 4 problems. I really appreciate any help. Thank You in advance.

Tagged:

Answers