Update delay and Nokia 6.2 camera problem

I really don't understand what the hell Nokia is up to .... It seems that they don't care about their customers ....

Update delay and Nokia 6.2 camera problem

Giuseppe Santo Giuseppe Santo
✭✭  / 

I really don't understand what the **** Nokia is up to .... It seems that they don't care about their customers .... For about 2 months the monthly security patches are delayed in fact on my nokia 6.2 are still in March, when we have already arrived at May 18th, and still nothing .... Then the camera app does not work ... and to make it work I have to restart the phone .... this happens 2 or 3 times a day ... Then the update to Android 11 is Delayed, but well ... what are your intentions ... the customers respect each other .... You can see that it's not the Nokia of the past ....

Comments

• How to turn on wps in Nokia 6.2

• I could mention many problems with Nokia phones but I think one example of total lack of interest after the sale of a phone says it all. In Greece where I live you can't even find a case for a NEW phone. I had to order one from Germany and of course it wasn't a Nokia one.

I've being buying Nokia phones since late 90's, it seems that the company in it's current state focuses in specific markets and doesn't see the rest. It's really disappointing to say the least.

• Totally agree mate this camera problem happens to me too... C'mon nokia, is this all you got? Thats it? #fixthis now!!