Nokia 7.2 Android march update issues

Since i got update of march 2021 at My mobile, back end software which run camera app starts malfunctioning.

Nokia 7.2 Android march update issues

Muhammad Rehan Waheed Muhammad Rehan Waheed
✭✭  /  edited May 20

Since i got update of march 2021 at My mobile, back end software which run camera app starts malfunctioning.

Problem, some time button available to take selfie by switching camera from primary to selfie. Primary camera always available but the switching button option fadout.

Force stop, clear casha, rest app even/ lastly master reset my mobile but solution wasn't found.

I finally come to that page so might be Nokia could help to get out of this coas.

Answers

• Manish Toor Manish Toor
    ✭✭✭  / 

@Muhammad Rehan Waheed Recently, got a camera update sized 70+ MB from Play Store try updating the app.

• I am 24/7 available and using 4G network getting updates at daily basis, my camera application is updated, even now i again uninstall and then reinstall the camera application but still same problem facing.

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

@Muhammad Rehan Waheed

I just tried the scenario You described above but my stock camera-app doesn't fail or crash. I can switch back and forth numerous times without any issues.

Could it be some other app that blocks the camera after initial switch?

Many social media apps (among others) requires access to camera, even worse, sometimes exclusively meaning that they "own" the camera when active or running in background...

That might explain Your issue.