Bugs, bugs, bugs...!!

I'm going to lash out. I've been patient since 10 months now, but not anymore. HMD Global is annoying.

Bugs, bugs, bugs...!!

Anshudip Karn Anshudip Karn
✭✭  / 

I'm going to lash out. I've been patient since 10 months now, but not anymore. HMD Global is annoying.

First, there's this annoying camera bug that disables the camera on its own. Secondly, whenever someone calls me and my phone is on silent and I am couldn't to pick up the call, the incoming call screen keeps on displaying. I can't pick up the "call" because the person had called earlier, obviously, neither can I "decline" the "call". Both the above bugs requires me to restart this piece of ****, every damn time.

Next came the GPS Bug, which was recitified after ages. The Google Assistant bug is another one. I had complained to Nokia twice that my assistant has rolled back to its previous UI and they said they'll rectify in the next updates (it's a Nokia bug), but the next update never came.

The Android 11 update and the April update (and all other updates had been delayed) have been delayed despite HMD claiming to be driving the Android One program. Are you **** kidding me? The low end Xiaomi phones have received the Android 11 update. This phone is a piece of ****.

HMD Global is a sinking ship when it comes to maintaining software and I doubt they even remember that they have a community for people's troubles. They don't even look at this forum. Apparently, they've mentioned this forum as "Help is at hand" lol. I'm done buying Nokia phones. No doubt, they couldn't survive in the smartphone market.

Comments