The most dedicated Nokia users.

Hello everyone! I have been observing the situation for more than a year now, as all users, Nokia 5.3 politely and faithfully wait for Nokia to fulfill its promise, but it’s just awful when you trust, and you are deceived, and the worst thing is that this happens 2-3 times ... I am more than sure, in other companies, users would not wait, after the first deception, and demanded to compensate for the false promise, and there are many of us Nokia 5.3 users, there are a lot of us, And I believe that our large team of users deserves respect, we millions, and we waited in silence, we believed, but Nokia just started using it, and while we were waiting, he released new smartphones, and in return he told us that he had no time to update smartphones. I BELIEVE that we all Nokia 5.3 users should do something about this.

The most dedicated Nokia users.

Edgar.A. Edgar.A.
✭✭  /  edited May 2021

Hello everyone! I have been observing the situation for more than a year now, as all users, Nokia 5.3 politely and faithfully wait for Nokia to fulfill its promise, but it’s just awful when you trust, and you are deceived, and the worst thing is that this happens 2-3 times ... I am more than sure, in other companies, users would not wait, after the first deception, and demanded to compensate for the false promise, and there are many of us Nokia 5.3 users, there are a lot of us, And I believe that our large team of users deserves respect, we millions, and we waited in silence, we believed, but Nokia just started using it, and while we were waiting, he released new smartphones, and in return he told us that he had no time to update smartphones. I BELIEVE that we all Nokia 5.3 users should do something about this. I very much ask all Nokia 5.3 users to unite as one family, and we in the same community will ask Nokia to compensate at least some of their behavior towards us

We have the right to call ourselves the most loyal Nokia users, and this is TRUE. In no other company, users would not tolerate all this for so long! Nokia understands that people are already tired of listening to the next fairy tales, and now it is trying to resolve the issue as quickly as possible before users finally lose patience! And with this update, he hopes that he will shut everyone's mouth! It's funny, the phones are already being updated to Android 12. All Nokia users have my respect, we turned out to be stronger and loyal, and we proved it, unlike Nokia, but unfortunately Nokia turned a blind eye to this, it is so profitable for it, they are busy with new smartphones, but what kind of mutual respect can there be? ... Sorry!

I hope Nokia 5.3 users will start to unite, and the issue will be resolved with even the smallest compensation for so many years of deception, this will at least be true for Nokia 5.3 users

Best regards, Edgar A., ​​when the happy owner of a Nokia 5.3 smartphone from Russia ...

Tagged: