MICROPHONE PROBLEM ON CALLING

when I call to someone they are unable to hear me..but when I take phone on speaker mode or use earphones they hear me clearly.such a expensive phone and having such a basic need probles is not expected from nokia.

MICROPHONE PROBLEM ON CALLING

SAGAR TAJANE SAGAR TAJANE
 /  edited November 1
when I call to someone they are unable to hear me..but when I take phone on speaker mode or use earphones they hear me clearly.such a expensive phone and having such a basic need probles is not expected from nokia. I purchased it because of faith in nokia brand. I am disappointed.

Comments

• user1535347558950 user1535347558950
     /  edited October 22
    Just received 6.1 plus. Phone looks awesome...but really disappointed by the quality of earphones..does even fit in the ear properly. Nokia should have focussed on this and not just the phone
  • user1535315631975 user1535315631975
     /  edited October 31

Same problem with me :-when I call to someone they are unable to hear me..but when I take phone on speaker mode or use earphones they hear me clearly.such a expensive phone and having such a basic need probles is not expected from nokia. I purchased it because of faith in nokia brand. I am disappointed.

CALLING SPEAKER ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY SOUND IS VERY UNCLEAR AND NO ,INTERNET WHILE CALLING

• user1535541058890 user1535541058890
     /  edited October 31

I too have same problem. Forced to use either speaker or head phone, otherwise no one can hear me

• Hi .. i am having the same issue .. does anyone have got any solution for this ??
  • user1535541058890 user1535541058890
     /  edited October 31
    I had similar issue with my Nokia 6.1 plus, so I contacted customer care, had my phone checked with Nokia customer support centre who confirmed the issue and suggested replacement. I followed up further, Nokia arranged a return pickup and replaced my device.

Remember you need to have the device verified by a Nokia authorized service centre and immediately call customer support post confirmation of the issue, right from service centre and make sure you sync them up. Needs some patience and followup. I am glad finally they replaced my faulty device
  • I am also having the issues on calling problem. Speaker works fine but microphone is problematic. Sometimes i cannot call anyone and have to restart my mobile. How can i replace my mobile.
  • Please call Nokia customer support on phone who would recommend to run some diagnostics test. If it fails thrn you need to
    plan to visit care centre for confirmation of issue, they can advise you on replacement. In case of care centre confirming replacement, immediately call customer care and sync them. Hope this helps