Nokia 4.2: Camera- depth mode, photo editor malfunction

Afetr taking photo on the phone with depth mode turned on, gives the user to edit the photo by feature of tweeking intensity of depth.

Nokia 4.2: Camera- depth mode, photo editor malfunction

GcRPatil GcRPatil
✭✭  /  edited May 30

Afetr taking photo on the phone with depth mode turned on, gives the user to edit the photo by feature of tweeking intensity of depth. Unfortunately, on my phone, the depth capture is inverted.

Example, the father part of the photo is on the right top corner, but while edinting, that part comes at the left bottom corner.

Has anyone else observed the same thing?

In the screen shot provided here, it is observable that, when I try to focus on the laptop (closer) part of the photo, left bottom left part goes blur. In theory, it should have been the top right corner of the photo, where a bag is placed far from the laptop.

Tagged:

Comments

• Trentz Trentz
     / 

Tech Spurt, one of the first tech reviewers to publish a Noia 8.3 hands-on video, also did a great camera review video of the device. Nokia 8.3 5G is coming with a 64 MP main camera with a quad pixel technology for creating superb low light sots, 12 MP wide camera with 1.4 um large pixels, 2 MP depth, and I don’t know why but 2 MP macro camera. On the front, there is a 24 MP camera, and all of the cameras, front and rear, have ZEISS lenses, which should ep capture details even better.

IndigoCard Login

• StevenTillson02 StevenTillson02
    ✭✭  / 

The same thing happened with me but when i force stop camera app and start again. It works.