Is NFC feature is available in your nokia 4.2 mobile?

In my mobile NFC option is not available in notification toogle & connected devices. It happened since android 10 update.

Is NFC feature is available in your nokia 4.2 mobile?

Tej9635 Tej9635
✭✭  / 

In my mobile NFC option is not available in notification toogle & connected devices. It happened since android 10 update. Anyone in india please check in your mobile. I want to clarify, mine only or others also having same problem.

Answers

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hello, Nokia 4.2 in India did not come with NFC support. However, the phone carries NFC in some other markets.

Basically, it was equipped with NFC in the markets where NFC is a selling point. That's not the case for India and hence it was left out.

• Tej9635 Tej9635
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 4.2 launched with N.F.C in india, NFC is showing in Android 9. After installing android 10, NFC option is disappeared in my Mobile.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

As I already said, Nokia 4.2 in India was not launched with NFC support. You can even refer to your device's box/packaging. I'm certain that it will have no mentions of NFC. Similarly, check the spec sheet of Nokia 4.2 on Nokia's India website. You won't see NFC because NFC wasn't included in India. The screenshot that you have referred to is just a 3rd party spec aggregator which can have its flaws and so does it. Because possibly India is the only market where they didn't include NFC support on the Nokia 4.2

I believe you're confused somehow that you saw it on Android 9, because a hardware dependent feature cannot just disappear.