Slowly Charging

I have two Nokia 7.2 in my house. Both of them have different chargers obviously... From a few days both of them are giving Charging Slowly notification.

Slowly Charging

emaz anwar emaz anwar
✭✭✭  / 

I have two Nokia 7.2 in my house. Both of them have different chargers obviously... From a few days both of them are giving Charging Slowly notification.

Obviously I have other Samsung Phones as well which charges fastly like normal and there's no voltage issue in my house.. Obviously other electronic appliances are also working like normal. I have tried to change the socket but no luck.

What kind of phone is this? Any solution?

Comments

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

Is the charging time affected?

I see same message a while when charging starts but the time seems almost the same so it seems to be mainly a cosmetic issue.

Have You tried with both other decent quality charging cables and chargers?

There might be a (minimal) damage in the USB socket...

• emaz anwar emaz anwar
    ✭✭✭  / 

How can both phone get the damage at the same time? And how both chargers be damaged at the same time? It takes 9 hours to full charge...

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

Ahh...

And with that additional info it looks like You already ruled out all HW issues...

• Manish Toor Manish Toor
    ✭✭✭  / 

@emaz anwar Try using new Type C cable.

• emaz anwar emaz anwar
    ✭✭✭  / 

I'm already using Type C cable.. It still charges slowly... Both of my Nokia 7.2 has the same issue. I have tried to use 4 different chargers

• emaz anwar emaz anwar
    ✭✭✭  / 

Thank u for ur response. I have tried all the steps except for the fifth one 😂. May be the 5th one is worth trying 😂😂