First #Campfire participants announced!

Hello everyone, Thanks for participating in our first Feedback Friday poll.

First #Campfire participants announced!

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  /  edited June 18

Hello everyone,

Thanks for participating in our first Feedback Friday poll. We've taken a look at your answers and suggestions, and we've selected a few of you to be a part of our first-ever #Campfire!

Congratulations, @Kartik Gada, @nokianchetan, @singhnsk, @Ashish Hunkeri, @RajatParashari, @krishnasnapshots, @praveenp, @thanoofnaina, @Andycool24, @Lawss

You get the chance to be among the first in the world to review the new Nokia Lite Earbuds 😎 Happy listening!

We'll get in touch with you directly with the next steps.

To everyone else who couldn't make the cut this time, here's another opportunity: Answer our new Feedback Friday poll here and get a chance to be selected for the next #Campfire. Click here.

What is #Campfire?

#Campfire is our new product testing and review programme where we get thoughts direct from you - our community - on our accessories, phones, and more. 

Here's to more conversations!

Tagged:

Comments

• Andycool024 Andycool024
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 18

OMG🥺💙 This was Unexpected sir, 😍thank you so much this mean alot for me.🥺 Thank You So Much! To Nokia Mobile & @dipankar paul Sir,Team💙. This was such an unexpected moment for me. Truly Grateful for this one🙌🏻 💙 #LoveNokia💎

• thanoofnaina thanoofnaina
    ✭✭✭  / 

😲WOW. I totally agree with @Andycool24. I didn't even see that coming. 😊

Thank You @dipankar paul Sir and Nokia mobile. Thanks a lot for giving value to our feedbacks.

• Lawrence JB Lawrence JB
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 18

Great, didn't know this was coming.

Thanks@dipankar paul and Nokia ❤️ for considering me for the review and feedback.

• RajatParashari RajatParashari
    ✭✭✭  / 

Thank you so much @dipankar paul sir and Nokia mobile for your love. 💙

• praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

OMG.... This was genuinely a surprising notification. Thank you.

I promise to be faithful to this opportunity given to me by Nokia, and will be honest with my review and opinion.

• krishnasnapshots krishnasnapshots
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Congratulations to all! 🥳

• nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Thank You So Much @dipankar paul Sir ❤️🤗🙂

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 

WOW, That was fast. 😁

Congratulations to all the winners. 🎉

• ShubhamPatil822 ShubhamPatil822
    ✭✭✭  / 

Best wishes to all the brothers 💐🎉

• Ashish Hunkeri Ashish Hunkeri
    Super User  / 

Thank you so much @dipankar paul sir. As usual I didn't expected such a fast update but I really appreciate this. I'm so happy to see such activity for nokia fans and community members is really happening. And glad to see my name. Thanks again. 😊

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Aha! This is so nice to see. Congratulations, winners!

So, I'll be able to compare my Power Earbuds Lite to the new edition. Sweet stuff!

Thank you. I am glad to see the activities returning to the forums.