First #Campfire participants announced!

2»

Comments

• Lawrence JB
    Lawrence JB ✭✭✭✭

Sorry it didn't work, but even for me it works only sometimes.

• might be because it powered off.

just touch and hold the ear bud whichever side. It will power on.

• RajatParashari
    RajatParashari ✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

Review

design-I didn't like the design. Sometimes doesn't come out easily and poor build quality seems to use cheap standard of plastic and I didn't like the top drop shape design in chrome but it fits well in the ear.

Sound- it's a lite earbud so sound is decent not for music lover.

Function- Sometimes it is not easy to pair. It is a bit difficult to understand the all function in the beginning.

• Lawss
    Lawss ✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

After using the earbuds for a month here's my review.

IPX7 waterproof so sweat is not a problem.

Decent Battery life on single charge. I get around 5-6 hrs.

Music sounds balanced on different genres with deep bass and clear highs.

Fits well in the ears.

Build quality is strictly ok.

Do not always connect easily.

• My take on Nokia Lite Earbuds (BH-205)

#Campfire

• I am really happy to be a part of the #campfire and to review the Nokia lite earbuds (BH-205).

My Views

Pros

• Design - I wasn't really a fan of Bluetooth earbuds, mainly because of their design. I wasn't sure about, how comfortable they can be. But using Nokia lite earbuds for over the last few weeks, my mindset had completly changed. Now my dad's gonna buy one of Nokia's earbuds himself.
    • Battery - The other thing that holds me back from owning the buds was the battery backup. But the Nokia lite earbuds surprised me. I don't need to care about charging at all. Actually the device had never ran out off power while in use
    • Sound - The sound quality is excellent. Everyone who tried the Nokia lite earbuds stated that.
    • Touch Control - The controls are efficient, convenient and are really smooth.

Cons

• Noise Cancellation - It's really disturbing to make a call while on a busy occasion. The receivers find its really annoying to hear the lots of noise.
    • Manual powering off and on - The device manual doesn't have any instruction on that, but holding the function key power off and power on the buds, which is actually helpful to manually control the buds. But need to find out that function our own.

• praveenp
    praveenp ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

I am lucky to be a part of the First #Campfire Program by HMD Global and Nokia Mobile.

Thanks for sending the TWS.

Here is my detailed review of Nokia Lite Earbuds (BH-205) via my Blog.

I will soon be sharing a review on my Youtube channel too.

Feedback is welcomed. 🙏

• praveenp
    praveenp ✭✭✭✭

BTW... Need an advice on how to record audio on my Nokia 7 Plus using Lapel Mic... I am using Easy Recorder app as there is no inbuilt sound recorder, but after connecting the mic, the audio is getting recorded via phone mics, and not the external mic. I had earlier used the mic with my old non-Nokia phone without any issue.

• 'Dolby On' is a nice Audio recorder with excellent noise removal feature. I think it supports external mics but haven't tested before. Nice interface and good audio quality, should def check if it supports external mic.

• I am really happy to be a part of the #campfire and to review the Nokia lite earbuds (BH-205).

NOKIA BH-205 LITE EARBUDS REVIEW: PRICE AND AVAILABILITY

Nokia BH-205 Lite Earbuds for $56.48 in the US, £40.90 in the UK and AU$75.40 in Australia.

NOKIA BH-205 LITE EARBUDS REVIEW: DESIGN AND FIT

Nokia BH-205 Lite Earbuds review

Available in Polar Sea blue and Charcoal black, the Nokia BH-205 Lite Earbuds keep things simple. Made from plastic, they have a dangling stem with touch controls located on the outside of the bud. They come housed in a matching pocket-sized charging case with a USB-C cable. Admittedly, the build quality leaves a lot to be desired but that's the sacrifice you have to make for affordability.

In the box, you get three sizes of silicone ear tips and actually they fit me pretty well. I did everything with them, I listened to music on the train, I did a couple of workouts and used them through the workday as well. They stayed firmly put in my ear and didn’t fall out once. That’s impressive considering the number of times I've almost lost a bud from other manufacturers, especially while exercising.

If you’re keen on decent battery life, these are brilliant. On a single charge, the buds last around 6 hours, with an additional 36 hours provided by the case. Giving you an extra 5 full charges, they are some of the best cheap true wireless earbuds for battery life.

NOKIA BH-205 LITE EARBUDS REVIEW: PERFORMANCE AND FEATURES

When it comes to sound quality, the Nokia BH-205 Lite Earbuds are actually pretty well-tuned. Music across most genres sounds balanced, with deep bass and a crisp treble - although I would say they did sometimes distort the music slightly especially on the high end. Unfortunately, there aren't any equaliser settings to manually adjust the sound for yourself but you don't really expect there to be at this price point.Truth be told, there aren’t that many features to speak of. You connect to them using Bluetooth, my phone didn't always automatically find them when I took them out of the case which sometimes meant fiddling around a bit with the touch controls to get them to work. They use the latest version of Bluetooth so when they are successfully hooked up, I could wander away from my phone without the connection dropping out. According to Nokia, their transmission distance is about 10m.

One major plus point of these buds is that they are fully IPX7 waterproof. Whether you get caught in the rain or you have a particularly sweaty workout, they should be able to cope.

NOKIA BH-205 LITE EARBUDS REVIEW: VERDICT

If you’re after a bargain, the Nokia BH-205 Lite Earbuds will be a good choice - they would even make a great gift.

Using the most up to date Bluetooth connectivity, they offer solid audio performance, and not to mention their long battery life which will easily last you a few days of casual use. The fact that they're waterproof is another major benefit that not all earbuds offer as well. What more could you need from a pair of basic buds.

REASONS TO BUY

- IPX7 waterproof

- 3 sizes of silicone ear tips included

- connect immediately

REASONS TO AVOID

- No bass

- No Easy to use touch controls

- Slight distortion on the high-end

- No noise cancelling

#LoveNokia💙

• So I wanted to ask !!! Promising, the first Campfire members have been announced and quieted down, there will never be any more second members ??? !!! And this is Nokia !! ?? I think that the real and former Nokia would not allow herself this !!!!

This discussion has been closed.