Software suggestions I would like Nokia Mobile to implement

This discussion was created from comments split from: [Exclusive Access] Welcome to #Campfire!.

Software suggestions I would like Nokia Mobile to implement

System System
✭✭✭  / 
This discussion was created from comments split from: [Exclusive Access] Welcome to #Campfire!.

Comments

• Hi guys.

I dont really know where to share my thoughts, so I do here.

Because of the previous big break in Nokias life, it will take a while till Nokia can reach the same level in hardware like other phone who stayed in top all the time.

But I think Nokia is doing very well on software and in my opinion thats why should put bigger pressure on it.

And keep eye on small details:

-Add dual app feature. Its important today for a dual sim device.

-Why is the search bar at the top in the app list? You cant tell any reason. But i can tell you at least one decent reason why its better at the bottom: There is our thumb. Its the most handy location for it.

-The next thing is not small thing.. but It would attract a specific type of customer base, who cant find it nowhere else but looking for it. PCI lock, Cell lock for mobile network without third party apps and without rooting. If I would have this now on my phone I could constantly use 180mbps mobile network instead of 12.. as its automatically connect to the slower because its slightly more stable

-Don't lock things. You made a nice pure android, with no bllsht apps. But why did you lock a google search bar at the bottom? I never use it.. just as many other never do..

-There is many other small things what could be improved easily.

Let me know what you think about my thoughts.

Regards,

Erik Nemeth