Worst paid replacement policy for Nokia 8 Sirocco for rupees 28910/- Approximately

@nokiamobile @[email protected] Global I have Nokia 8 Sirocco. And it's IMEI number is 358535080003380.

Worst paid replacement policy for Nokia 8 Sirocco for rupees 28910/- Approximately

india01 india01
✭✭  / 

@nokiamobile @HMD_****@HMD Global

I have Nokia 8 Sirocco. And it's IMEI number is 358535080003380.

I'm Big Fan Of Nokia Phones. I'm Using Nokia From More Than 19 Year's. I Have Used So Many Basics Mobile, Symbian Smartphone Mobiles As Well As Almost All Windows Lumia Mobiles.

I'm also mobile photographer with my Sirocco. I clicked many photos and uploaded it on Instagram. You can visit my profile.

" Now there is an issue with my Sirocco. There is some black spot appearing on display and in center of the display there is white line appearing from left to right."

Besides that there is no any single scratch or dent on mobile.

I have tried to contact customer support team and they said it will replaced but you have to pay money for it. Approx 28910/- rupees.

PLEASE HELP ME. And replace it with free of cost. I'm big fan of yours. You can also contact with me how much i love you. I have sent so many feedback and suggestions on Instagram regarding Nokia mobiles since hmd acquired.

Please reply soon Thanks

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi there, this is primarily a user to user community and you will not hear from hmd employees here.

As for your issue, maybe you can try that with the social media accounts of hmd. That said, since hmd is a business and here to make profits, I do not think they will be in a position to offer free replacements. The device developed some issues which will be under the regular warranty and out-of-warranty repair terms and conditions. The service points need to abide by them.

• india01 india01
    ✭✭  / 

@singhnsk

They are not listening..how can this policy exist for an outdated phone for rupees 28910/-.

No-one will replace any device but will purchase a new device with latest software os and features.

Nokia, now i hate you.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

That's how it is for every brand out there, nothing specific to Nokia. They follow the standard warranty terms.

I'm sorry about your experience, but I've faced the same with other brands in the past.

• india01 india01
    ✭✭  /  edited July 20

@ @Singh@singhnsk

I'll have to purchase a new mobile device now.

But i won't purchase Nokia this time.