Recently i have updated my nokia 5.1 plus with may 2021 patch since then i noticed a bug. Whenever i

Recently i have updated my nokia 5.1 plus with may 2021 patch since then i noticed a bug.

Recently i have updated my nokia 5.1 plus with may 2021 patch since then i noticed a bug. Whenever i

Recently i have updated my nokia 5.1 plus with may 2021 patch since then i noticed a bug. Whenever i open camera and chooses live bokeh or panorama mode camera freezes and crashes. After few minutes i tried to open camera it shows camera cannot connected. After this i can't see flashlight in notification bar (greyed out). Once i restart the phone it seems ok. But still if choose live bokeh (or) panorama mode this issue repeats. Can anyone tells what's the problem with the phone. Is it a software error or hardware error? I have tried clear cache, clear data, and factory reset. Nothing solved the issue

Comments

• jefcruz jefcruz
    ✭✭  / 

Same issue, after May 2021 update ☹️

• Lawrence JB Lawrence JB
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

But how can a mere security patch come with camera app bug. This is something strange.

• Gee I don't know how I ran away because I don't make mobiles I just use it Nokia company knows this is not a mobile problem and is there any solution to it let me break the mobile and throw it here

• ManLikeCliff ManLikeCliff
    ✭✭✭  / 

Same thing I wondered too, it would be very sad if they end the last year's update for this device without addressing this issue.

• Oliver7 Oliver7
    ✭✭  / 

I have the same error on my Nokia 5.1 Plus, I cannot use live bokeh or panorama mode. Screen freezes and black. Please Nokia, give us a solution, it really is very uncomfortable to have such camera bugs.☹️😭

• pedro reyes pedro reyes
    ✭✭  / 

all users of Nokia 5.1 plus are with that camera problem, have you made your report to Nokia support? you have to press for them to fix it and fast because the last patch Security will be October