Android 11 for Nokia 5.4

I am sorry to remember here, about HMD' s promise about android 11 upgrade to Nokia 5.4.... it is 26 th of June.... Still Nokia in android 10... It is ok...

Android 11 for Nokia 5.4

shakirmohamed shakirmohamed
✭✭  /  edited June 26

I am sorry to remember here, about HMD' s promise about android 11 upgrade to Nokia 5.4.... it is 26 th of June.... Still Nokia in android 10... It is ok... Please even provide us monthly security patch properly (most of variant in March security update)

Comments

• shareefbugti shareefbugti
    ✭✭  / 

why nokia going down grad.nokia 5.4 camera so bad evey time lagging not recording video in 1080 60 fps

• seerapu tarun seerapu tarun
    ✭✭  / 

Yes and it didn't Android 11 update till now and phone performance also is not good

✭✭  / 

Please send Android 11 update to nokia5.4

• Sushant J Sushant J
    ✭✭  / 

Its delayed for the 2nd time, not good. But considering the bugs that happened across different brands during A10 to A11 upgrade I am willing to wait for a few months if Nokia is able to deliver a good A11 update.

I can understand the pain of techies and enthusiast, but for most people A10 to A11 difference is hardly noticeable

• EricCartman EricCartman
    ✭✭  / 

Suck to say this but I bought this android 11 ready phone. And, I thought it's May, update would be out already.

• user1537860480422 user1537860480422
    ✭✭✭  / 

How many threads do we need to create for the same issue. Couldn't you comment on the already ongoing thread

✭✭  / 

Please send a11 update to this phone please

• treguerd treguerd
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia is more eager to release a new phone every month than to keep its existing park up to date.

• treguerd treguerd
    ✭✭  / 

only in this game the fans will quickly change manufacturers because what matters above all for me is that the promises are kept. updates on time !!!!

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 

May it's ready but they didn't want to release 🤣 I too tired nokia 5.4

• user1519056588724 user1519056588724
    ✭✭  / 

Any time frames, when we can expect Android 11?

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 

In July or August month maybe