[Moved] Nokia is nothing without Google i.e. Nokia not responsible for android and security updates

Nokia is nothing without Google i.e. Nokia not responsible for android and security updates..

[Moved] Nokia is nothing without Google i.e. Nokia not responsible for android and security updates

Navneet N Kush Singh Navneet N Kush Singh
✭✭  /  edited July 11

Nokia is nothing without Google i.e. Nokia not responsible for android and security updates..

Then why Nokia promised to software updates and monthly security updates..

Please stop making this promise Nokia..

You are not standing on your promise..

Get ****!

Comments

• No update after march 2021 in Nokia 2.3

• @dipankar paul can you please tell me what is this **** going on with Nokia Updates in India..

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  /  edited June 26

The updates are released by the manufacturer. So, hmd/Nokia are responsible for it and not Google.

And the updates for missing devices is not specific to India. They are currently unavailable in most of the regions. And I agree, the lack of communication on this matter is a case of concern. It seems hmd is unable to keep up its commitment.

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  /  edited July 11

@Navneet N Kush Singh Nokia 2.3 received all the remaining updates since April on 30th June. Hopefully, you must have received and installed all the updates by now on your Nokia 2.3. Regarding, Android 11 even I am waiting for it to be rolled out in India and there is no information on when it will be released but it should be coming soon now. 😊