Please post about Nokia cheating, help others!

I believe that since Nokia tsau did a terrible thing to all its customers, we are obliged to help others so that other people do not make our mistakes and do not fall for this deception on the part of Nokia.

Please post about Nokia cheating, help others!

Edgar.A. Edgar.A.
✭✭  / 

I believe that since Nokia tsau did a terrible thing to all its customers, we are obliged to help others so that other people do not make our mistakes and do not fall for this deception on the part of Nokia. Publish, if possible, all social networks and in other sources that possibly about this deception, so that people do not buy faulty Nokia smartphones. It will at least help people not to spend their honestly earned money just like that. Do not pass by, do a good deed and it will come back to you twice. Nokia, shame on you, for such an attitude towards everyone who believed you.

Tagged:

Comments

• starquake starquake
    ✭✭  / 

Yeah... But I think ultimately people jwill automatically understand the lies that is put in from of them. If nokia is doing this continuously, it will fall sooner. Any company is not able to survive of they are not delivered to their promises and nokia is doing exactly the same.