[Fix available] Mobile data connection issues on Nokia C10

Hi, We have a detected an issue which may affecting a small number of Nokia C10 users.

[Fix available] Mobile data connection issues on Nokia C10

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  / 

Hi,

We have a detected an issue which may affecting a small number of Nokia C10 users. If you are experiencing problems using mobile data, a simple, one-time fix should resolve the problem.

All that is needed is to reset your APN settings. No technical knowledge or experience is required. Here is how you do it:

• From the home screen, swipe down and then pull down the quick menu.
  • Press the cog icon on the right to go to your Settings.
  • Select "Network and internet", then "Mobile Network".
  • Next, head to "Advanced", then "Access Point Names".
  • Press the 3-dot icon on the top-right and select "Reset to default".

These steps should resolve the problem causing your mobile data connectivity issues.

Tagged:

Comments

• Paauull Paauull
    ✭✭  / 

I bought my Nokia C10 and it has four five days when i buy this in online shop. Jumping to issue. My network connectivity is was only 3G connection. Why? I am very dissatisfaction and disappointed by this!!!!

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi, the Nokia C10 is a 3G smartphone. It does not have support for 4G connectivity.

Sure, hmd can be blamed for churning out 3G smartphones in the era where 5G is about to break in. But you should also be more vigilant with your purchases. The Nokia C10 was never advertised or mentioned to be carrying 4G support.