Phone update screen not showing in dark mode on Nokia 1 plus

Well recently after a factory reset and restoring my device with google backup again i notice a strange problem that when i click on about phone update section the update screen is not showing in proper dark theme it is showing messed up this is happening on both of my nokia 1 plus devices as i have two of them any idea whats going wrong and what should i do inorder to fix the problem.

Phone update screen not showing in dark mode on Nokia 1 plus

basit2241 basit2241
✭✭  / 

Well recently after a factory reset and restoring my device with google backup again i notice a strange problem that when i click on about phone update section the update screen is not showing in proper dark theme it is showing messed up this is happening on both of my nokia 1 plus devices as i have two of them any idea whats going wrong and what should i do inorder to fix the problem.

Please kindly check and reply in detail. the screenshots of the problem is attached.

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

It is a bug in the latest version of Google Play Services and affects several devices. It should be fixed in a future update of Google Play Services via the Play Store.

• basit2241 basit2241
    ✭✭  / 

Yes man you give 100% correct solution of the problem i was wobbling here and there but still Google has not released any update regarding the Google play system update and still update screen showing White elements in dark mode

• basit2241 basit2241
    ✭✭  / 

Also let me know do your Nokia 1 plus has recieve android 11 update and in which region you are located please check and let me know accordingly