Why not bring back the N97?

Let's think about a REAL idea that might catch the attention back from all the Nokia lovers and even not the ones that feel nostalgia for those futuristic devices like the 3250 or 3650 models, but what if NOKIA brings back an N97Android phone, just think about this; QWERTY keyboard for a laptop like/gaming improved experience.

Why not bring back the N97?

SeoemecE SeoemecE
✭✭  / 

Let's think about a REAL idea that might catch the attention back from all the Nokia lovers and even not the ones that feel nostalgia for those futuristic devices like the 3250 or 3650 models, but what if NOKIA brings back an N97Android phone, just think about this;

QWERTY keyboard for a laptop like/gaming improved experience.

Nokia, back in the days, had not the best but the bettest batteries for their devices, so think about if they place 1 battery on the keyboard side and another one on the screen side; MORE POWER, MORE FUN, MORE LOVE! Nowadays you have to carry an external battery to not run out off it if you use your device for long periods of time, so 2 batteries in 1 device would be giving enough power for the day to day usage.

#Snapdragon665 for a regular version of the N97 and #Snapdragon888 for the, not +/plus , (that name has been used already) N97 Master Version with bigger screen, bigger storage, and bigger battery.

I don't know Nokia, I had several Nokias in my lifetime; 3310, 8810, 3250, 3650, N-Gage (no shame sayin I had that one) N900, etc, etc... (and it's been a while since the last time I've bought one of your devices) the only reason I could come back with my loyalty to you guys and that would make a lot of us out there, really, really happy.

Answers