Why Are There Excessive Bugs/Issues Since Update To Android 11 On Nokia 2.3??

I honestly do not know where to start, the bugs (I assume) and issues since Android 11 update back at first week of June have become so excessive to the point I don't know what's worse.

Why Are There Excessive Bugs/Issues Since Update To Android 11 On Nokia 2.3??

Sarecee Sarecee
✭✭  / 

I honestly do not know where to start, the bugs (I assume) and issues since Android 11 update back at first week of June have become so excessive to the point I don't know what's worse. I have performed 2 factory default reset among uninstalling apps, files cleaned up, etc and still this device is actually worse than it was 2 weeks ago and of course my warranty expired end of May or I would've been glad to hand it over to nokia techs. Issues include:

1-Apps Crash Randomly.

2-Network Connection is horrible (internet data) most calls don't ring (low volume) voicemails/missed calls appear 2/3 days later.

3-Google Messages has strange issues for example: someone text me and as I'm reading the text a reply is typed and sent back to the receiptent that I didn't text ( it has occurred on 3 different occasions) and some messages are by Chat and others are by Text with the same individual.

4- Internal Storage soon after android 11 update, noticed alot of files stored in Documents Folder. They are named "Mobile log" with all files named debuglogs with alot of different file names under debuglogging such as: apl_log, atf_log, bsp_log, crash_log, sspm_log, and the list of files is just endless.

5-permissions are being changed almost daily & background data turned on(after I remove permissions, most of the ones being changed are system apps, this issue by far is the worst.

It's affecting my device just about at all times. There is almost no action I can perform without having issues.

Also, I have Security/Antivirus installed on my device (Sophos Intercept X For Android) and the issue they report is "Unknown Apps" have Accessibility Permissions", please turn off but I've searched for this many times and I cannot locate such App with Accessibility Permissions. I'm inclined to believe there is some kind of bug, malware something nasty in my device but I will leave that to you guys since y'all have the tech experience that I lack. I sure hope you guys at Nokia Community can help me with this, it's turned into a dam nightmare I cant wake from.

My apologies for this post being excessively long.

Thank you guys in advance for your time and help.

I look forward to hearing from yall. I've attached screenshots of said folders/files I spoke of.

Sincerely, Sarecee

Comments

• Lawrence JB Lawrence JB
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

A11 update is a mess, and the best part, entry level poor spec phones got the updates first.

By the time they release the updates to the whole portfolio, most of the users would have either moved on or ditched them already. I am been one of them.

• Sarecee Sarecee
    ✭✭  /  edited July 22

Thank you for responding.

A mess isnt the word I would use to describe Android 11 and I think it's wrong on any level to make decent software for the customers who can afford the most expensive nokia models (HMD/Nokia) while the customers who can only afford the low cost nokia gets the left over trash software and Nokia full well knowing the issues their releasing to our devices and that most wont even be usable afterward, and in my opinion that's nothing but "2nd Class Citizen" treatment. That's a **** way to treat consumers. As of tomorrow I'm going back to Samsung, Nokia has made it impossible to use the Nokia 2.3 longer than one year, which is the length of time I've owned this device.