Give us a mid ranger that is less than 160mm in height. (hate bigger screens and selfie cutouts)

Dear Nokia, Please give us a mid-ranger that is similar to the following spec: Display:

Give us a mid ranger that is less than 160mm in height. (hate bigger screens and selfie cutouts)

akhilN8.1 akhilN8.1
✭✭  /  edited July 2021

Dear Nokia,

Please give us a mid-ranger that is similar to the following spec:

Display: More than 6.0 Inches but total handset height less than 160mm | more than 300 PPI | Preferably no selfie cutouts (if you do, then place it in the corner, not in the freaking middle ) more like Sony Xperia 10 III design | 18:9 (please bring back this ratio. Watching movies was fun on this | I would love an HDR with a 90Hz display

Chipset: SD 480 5G / 690 5G

Memory: 128 GB + 6 GB + SD CARD

Camera: Just give us 1 or 2 proper cams

MISC: 3.5mm jack | Type-C | Rear Fingerprint (I find it easier than the side one) | accelerometer | proximity | compass (Why you are not putting this into your phones nowadays?, it makes navigation way smoother) | Notification LED (This is truly a big help - I don't think you understand how helpful this tiny little thing is...)

Please consider older people too when making new phones. It is very difficult to handle a phone that is larger than 160mm in height. I cannot find a single decent device that is under the 160mm category.

Thanks & Regard

Not so young people

Comments

• I was using nokia 6.1plus. I was very much pleased by the phone, especially its small size and good display except its 3100mah battery and charging port problem. But now I am looking to buy another phone, was almost pleased with 5.4, but as it was not having Full Hd+ display and fast charging. Dropped the plan and bought redmi note 10 pro. I really hope nokia will introduce much better phones in 18k range

• shunjoss shunjoss
    ✭✭  / 

Yeah the 6.1+ size was perfect.

And,

Full HD+ or HD+ I can't see any differences to be honest IRL.

Except better gpu performance lol

I like notification led too, it lacks on newer phone.