Nokia 6.2 Phone not charging (not physical damage)

My phone started this yesterday it will no longer charge. As far as troubleshooting I have tried 3 chargers 2 house one car.

Nokia 6.2 Phone not charging (not physical damage)

Joe1242 Joe1242
✭✭  / 

My phone started this yesterday it will no longer charge. As far as troubleshooting I have tried 3 chargers 2 house one car. They are Nokia branded chargers so they should be 100% correct spec. The phone is slowly discharging over the last 2 days. the phone continues to work and when plugged in will not go up nor down it just sits at whatever % it is but if I start using it, then the battery decreases and cannot be increased further by charging. The lightening bolt icon appears when the charger is connected and stays on as well as the notification LED is solid indicating it should be charging and there is no issue with physical USB C slot. I have rebooted the phone several times and I have noticed that the reboot function no longer works when "reboot" is pressed the phone turns off but must be manually powered back on by holding power button for 30 seconds now. I have checked my IMEI # and the warranty is only good for 1 year and I am over 2 years out on the phone so no luck there. Any recommendations anyone can make ? any hint what Nokia would charge for a battery replacement in US ? or if I contact customer support will they give me some credit towards a new phone. I was just about to upgrade to the new X20 ( or better yet the XR20 ) but they wont be released for a few weeks in the USA. for now I am firing up my 3310 to get through tomorrow...

Tagged:

Comments

• Nouman019 Nouman019
    ✭✭✭  / 

Maybe your charging port needs a cleaning. Dust and fabrics threads accumulate in the port.