ITS GOOBYE FROM ME

After 9 months of trouble free use, appart from initial problems with the camera, my 7.2 toasted yesterday.

ITS GOOBYE FROM ME

Alan Fenemore Alan Fenemore
✭✭✭  / 

After 9 months of trouble free use, appart from initial problems with the camera, my 7.2 toasted yesterday.

An unexpected total refund from Argos UK was very welcome.

I don't think I will be getting another Nokia phone due to their total lack of promised updates.

So, I think it's goodbye to you all, especially you Lior. You've been a constant source of ammusment during my time here.

Comments

• lior levi new account lior levi new account
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 30

Alan Fenemore

did you sign a contract with a competing company? LOL

Even though you angered me, I'm glad you got a money refund for that damn phone. I wish you all the best, and that the next phone you buy will be without any hardware problems at all and that the software will be good and that you will receive updates properly.

You always welcome to visit us without buying HMD Nokia phone.

Good luck mate :)

I think everyone who own Nokia 7.2 and have hardware and software problems should join my discussion and press the agree button.

• lior levi new account lior levi new account
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 31

My 5 kg hammer is waiting for Android 11

Alan I send you in a private message my general email address at my home

I use this email 3-4 times in week

Thanks for all the good time even when we argued

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

@[email protected]

re: "After a lot of research, I've pulled the trigger on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Plus, even though I always said I would never buy Chinese. Lol"

If You can manage the MIUI interface that's a great buy.

I've had few Xiaomi's (both Redmi's, notes and Mi A1 & A2) and the quality has always been good. But their Android One phones (Mi A1/A2/...) had quite few quirks. My GF's Note 9 Pro is a great phone so I'm sure You're not gonna regret that choice!

• Thank you for the info. Encouraging. Should get it some time this week.

• BratwurstmitSenf BratwurstmitSenf
    ✭✭✭  / 

So you are spied on at least twice by USA and China.