When should I expect my Nokia 5.4?

I ordered my Nokia 5.4 on the 27th of July, but I haven't received it yet.

When should I expect my Nokia 5.4?

jffu01 jffu01
✭✭  / 

I ordered my Nokia 5.4 on the 27th of July, but I haven't received it yet. Since I ordered it after 5pm, I expected the phone to arrive in two days, however it's been four and I still haven't got it. To be honest, I wouldn't be making this post if I hadn't looked Nokia up on trustpilot and found loads of negative reviews, many of which complain about the delivery process (or lack there of as many orders haven't arrived according to reviewers), so this just made me a bit concerned. The order page still says "Processing" and I haven't got a delivery number or anything. I wouldn't mind if the order was a little bit late as there is a global pandemic, but I would at the very least like to be kept in the loop and know where my order is.

Thanks

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

If it only says processing, then your order hasn't been shipped out yet. Probably the stock aren't available yet or there are some other difficulties.

The only parties that can answer your queries are their direct support. So, you should connect with them via email or phone and they will hopefully assist you with the status of your order.

And yes, the kind of service their website shop provides is annoying a lot of times. They don't update correct statuses or good ETAs and things can go in the processing loop for weeks unless they have stocks. I had to wait 15 days to get the shipping done for my wireless Earbuds.