Nokia 5.4 performance

I bought Nokia 5.4 I was thinking this mobile better than Nokia 5.1 plus Although Nokia 5.1 plus is good but Nokia 5.4 camera, speaker and build quality so poor I had to be embarrassed in front of the Redmi mobile people.

Nokia 5.4 performance

RK 108 RK 108
✭✭  / 

I bought Nokia 5.4 I was thinking this mobile better than Nokia 5.1 plus Although Nokia 5.1 plus is good but Nokia 5.4 camera, speaker and build quality so poor I had to be embarrassed in front of the Redmi mobile people. If can possible please upgrade camera, and sound quality of Nokia 5.4. I want seen everywhere Nokia in india but your mobile feature is very poor compare to other company.

Comments

• amal ジョー amal ジョー
    ✭✭✭  / 

Don't you worry about build quality of 5.4 because it is much better than the redmi and realme ones. You can search any durability testing youtube channels to get an idea. Most chinese smartphones have weak internal structure. Regarding the camera and speaker perfomace hope they'll improve in the next model 🤞

• We know the build quality is better than the other phones but when people get their phones they often look for the camera and it's picture quality. On my phone the camera is advertised as 48MP one and the quality of the photos is very bad especially when there is not enough light. My wife has Xiaomi that is the same price as 5.4 it is well built like a quality also my older phone was twice the price lower when I bought it than 5.4 and was awesome phone that had a lot of crashes. I broke it's display 4 times and etc. But the camera it better than the Nokia XR20 I have. The Xiaomi also had Android one and I love it because there are no useless applications and bad GUI but software development has to be improved in Nokia. I am buying Nokia phones since Nokia 5 and this is my fourth. I see no improvements in camera quality till then

• HMD Global has given us a few memorable Nokia smartphones within the past. The Nokia five.1 Plus, Nokia 7.2, and Nokia eight.1, are simply some of the standout services that come to thoughts. Of overdue, the corporation has been expanding its less costly variety with the Nokia 2.4, Nokia C3, and Nokia 5.3, but none of these have managed to in reality provoke us as a whole lot as the fashions that got here before them.

The enterprise's trendy launch is the Nokia five.4₹ 12,999, which succeeds the Nokia 5.Three. HMD Global is pitching this to content material creators who need “cinema-grade” camera tools without having to spend an entire lot. Chatroom. The Nokia 5.4 starts offevolved at Rs. 13,999 approx in India, which is a exceptionally aggressive charge factor. Does it have enough functions to stand out? Let's first take a look at the one of a kind alternatives that are available in India.