The failure continues in bokeh and panoramic mode Nokia 5.1 plus

The July security patch has arrived and the bug in the camera in the bokeh and panoramic modes continues and already in October it will be the last security…

The failure continues in bokeh and panoramic mode Nokia 5.1 plus

pedro reyes pedro reyes
✭✭  / 

The July security patch has arrived and the bug in the camera in the bokeh and panoramic modes continues and already in October it will be the last security patch update for the Nokia 5.1plus Nokia no

Comments

• pedro reyes pedro reyes
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia has not given a solution to the problem that users of the Nokia 5.1 plus have of an error that the camera presents

• M Thomas M Thomas
    ✭✭  / 

I used to love taking pictures with my phone until this bug came around... Now I'm thinking about selling my phone 'cause I just can't stand it anymore

• Akra Akra
    ✭✭  / 

Everyone facing the same issue, bro , just inform nokia support, they pass the message to developers.

• Billy ghani Billy ghani
    ✭✭  / 

Maybe it's Nokia Strategy to deliver Updates with bugs, and do nothing with it. Then many users will upgrade their phones to the new one. But Will it upgrade to Nokia phones to? Carefull, Nokia, many will leave you behind, if you keeping do this

• Akra Akra
    ✭✭  / 

Exactly bro, even this is a strategy they lost their respect already, I never go for nokia again, never. Even if nokia offer low price mobiles in future, I will never go for nokia. They degrade themselves. By delivering so much bugs. If they sent update with lot of bugs then don't provide update for every month. I tried everything to tell them the camera bug tagging them on social media, mail contact, direct messages to many staff members, customer support chat. It's been 3 months still no fix on that issue. Yesterday one my friend told me I would never go for nokia again. That's how nokia already lost their market in india.

• pedro reyes pedro reyes
    ✭✭  / 

This is a video on YouTube showing the error Of the camera https://youtu.be/MBpBLw-0J38