TIPS: Please enable wide angle lens in 3party apps Important !

Hello, I bought the Nokia xr20 to use at work and it is superb for it. With the red button I can reach the main work app fast and with gloves.

TIPS: Please enable wide angle lens in 3party apps Important !

trondjac trondjac
✭✭  / 

Hello,

I bought the Nokia xr20 to use at work and it is superb for it. With the red button I can reach the main work app fast and with gloves. Its for me the best work phone, good camera, can take a beating, extra button for fast opning of the main app, can use it with gloves. Yeah, I love it :)

But one this i noticed is that in the main work app, I need to take pictures for a report. There I have no access to the wide angle lens. This is important, becouse that the main lens i use for the report. My Xperia 5 ii, I had all features acessable when using the camera via the 3party app.

Hope Nokia will adress this, that this is importante, now I need to take a picture with the photo app, then import the picture to the work application. Not much work, but is disturbs the work flow.

Thanks

Btw: Please make a XR phone at the same size of the Xperia 5ii with cameras from the lumia 950LX,I pay up if it is good. Then I can have it as my personal phone ;)