Android 11 on Nokia 5.3

😪Got the new update and couple of days back and ever since then its been a downhill struggle Device keeps restarting without my input The font is changed and straining my eyes Side button option for Screen capture is change no remap available Apps are now loading slow Wifi is lagging causing buffering issues Tried to do soft reset (holding power down till device restarts) that went to safe mode Stopped syncing my contacts from Outlook took close to 20 mins of manual sync and restarts Battery drain increased My notification pull down is now showing sensitive notification (even though I selected not to) Web pages and images are not loading Could not change App defaults had to disable an app then open something to get the option to set as default I have done the restart and soft reset to try and mitigate some of the issues.

Android 11 on Nokia 5.3

Joeyndlovu Joeyndlovu
✭✭  / 

😪Got the new update and couple of days back and ever since then its been a downhill struggle

• Device keeps restarting without my input
  • The font is changed and straining my eyes
  • Side button option for Screen capture is change no remap available
  • Apps are now loading slow
  • Wifi is lagging causing buffering issues
  • Tried to do soft reset (holding power down till device restarts) that went to safe mode
  • Stopped syncing my contacts from Outlook took close to 20 mins of manual sync and restarts
  • Battery drain increased
  • My notification pull down is now showing sensitive notification (even though I selected not to)
  • Web pages and images are not loading
  • Could not change App defaults had to disable an app then open something to get the option to set as default

I have done the restart and soft reset to try and mitigate some of the issues. This has not been a good update at all , especially considering how long it took.

Anyway that is my feedback on the issues I have seen so far I will update if I run into more

Comments