How can I downgrade back to Android 10? Anyone 😭😭

Anyone please... How can I downgrade back to android 10.... This android 11 is the worst update ever.... My phone reboots almost every hour.... Anyone please help

Comments

• techhub
    techhub ✭✭

how long has it started mine too is doing the same every seconds...have you been able to fix yours? will a factory reset work?

• Olu coded guy
    Olu coded guy ✭✭

It didn't work even after the factory reset.... Nokia is just a useless company infact am short of words... My phone reboots almost every hour... It's so annoying and frustrating 😤 after so much delays... Nokia can't release a stable update... I regret buying Nokia phone

• techhub
    techhub ✭✭

i have fixed mine taking it to an engineer mine was even worst every second it reboots till the battery dies, the problem is the power button

• peter bundi
    peter bundi ✭✭

After upgrading to Android 11, some softwares not working completely

• Vasilis Kos.
    Vasilis Kos. ✭✭✭

You should have though wisely my friend before making this step... Entering the dark world of beta testing... Now, in afraid there's no turning back... You're doomed to spend the rest of your life struggling to find the peace of a bugless world, wishing you had never made that mistake...

Maybe -and I say just maybe- trying to make a contract with the Devil himself, helps you out of this ****...

• Please 🙏🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏 I want Nokia 3.4 Android 11 downgrade Android 10 please 🙏🥺🙏🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Please I want downgrade android 12 to android 10