Nokia Pure Font for Nokia Smartphones

I think this is the time that Nokia Mobile should use Nokia Pure font on all your Android Smartphones and Tablets.

Nokia Pure Font for Nokia Smartphones

I think this is the time that Nokia Mobile should use Nokia Pure font on all your Android Smartphones and Tablets. Stock Android is good but please make Nokia Smartphone better handset for us fans. We want native Nokia Pure Font, Native Nokia Apps and Widgets (Clock and Weather), Native Nokia Icons. So that everytime we see a smartphone, by looking on its desktop UI, we know that this is a Nokia Handset. Just make some litte tweaks on the UI and make it more Pure Nokia Experience.

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

While I'm not sure how well optimized is the Nokia Pure font for digital screens, I would definitely want to have an option to choose from what I want to use. So, I can fit it per my use case. Even if Nokia Pure font is not offered as a default, an option in the Display setting to change the core system font to Nokia Pure will be a nice addition and customization to have. And even nicer will be if we can choose/load our own font - ttf file, hence being able to choose whatever font we personally prefer.

And I also agree that HMD should customize the Android OS to make it look like something special & unique - something Nokia. I am not so happy that hmd is keeping all the OS development on Google. It looks more like a Google phone with a Nokia logo instead of a Nokia running on Android OS.